Monday, October 10, 2016

Someday... | 3 Comments - Click Here :

    Darel Leedy - Someday I hope to have the eagerness of a fire breathing steam locomotive. But for now my modeling enthusiasm feels more like an empty boxcar sitting in a lonely freight yard. Thank you to all of you who have made the discussion forum the place to congregate and keep my interest alive. Hopefully my Form 19 will be issued soon!

Leadville. Photo courtesy Robert Stears collection.
3 Comments - Click Here :
  1. And Roper is not very happy about it. But he is easily distracted with a frisbee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despair not brother D. I'm in the same boat. What with summer duties and remodeling the entire house from stem to stern, I find myself wondering what all this lumber and plaster under the layer of dust is for. Haven't touched the layout since we finished your backdrop. But I don't miss a day of the discussion forum. The breadth of knowledge on this forum is inspiring.The C&S (and DSP&P) lives on in the pages of this site. Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would seem that C&Sng Discussion Forum poster Todd A.Ferguson could use some help from Derrell as he likes the same time period as Derrell but in On3.He is looking for Sources for Locos,Cars and parts

    ReplyDelete